CS Unitec 0 5 1215 0010 Portable Pneumatic Power Hacksaw
CS Unitec's power hacksaws offer a wide range of options for portable cutting of pipe, structural steel, tanks and other materials. CS Unitec's pneumatic saws are safer than cutting with a welding torch when in hazardous areas or confined spaces.
- Pneumatic motor with variable speeds
- Designed for the toughest service in refineries, chemical plants, utilities, pipelines, construction, offshore oil and demolition applications
- Cut pipe up to 24" OD in one pass
- Chain clamps and profile clamps available for accurate 90 cutting of pipe and structural steel
- 2 3/8" stroke for heavy-duty cutting
- Accomodate heavy-duty blades up to 37" long
- Saw blade guides for increased blade stability
- Pneumatic pipe clamp system available for automatically cutting pipe and easily attaches to pneumatic hacksaw and share same air supply.
- Power: 1.5 HP
- Throttle: Lever OR Roll
- Motor Specs: Air Consumption: 51 CFM / Air Pressure: 90 psi
- Strokes per Min: 100-350
- Blade Stroke: 2 3/8"
- Hose: 1/2" ID
- Weight: 15.4 lbs.